Remote access questions

  • From: "Jed Barton" <jed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 14:50:10 -0400

Hey guys,
Got a few remote access questions.
When I log in to the box remotely, for some reason, jfw doesn't come up
talking.
I issue the command to do it, and it's fine.
The interesting thing, if I remote in to the server from across my local
network it comes up fine, but from an outside machine, I have to start
jaws with control J.
Any idea why?
Another issue seems to be with the local console.
When I log off remotely, and go back to the local machine, I have no
speech.
I would assume at this point I'm at the login screen, but of course jaws
won't speak the login screen.
Any solutions to this?
Thanks,
Jed