Recording Commands?

  • From: "Brandon Keith \(Biggs\)" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 21:04:23 -0700

Hello,
I'm wondering if there are any programs that I can get that will record a group
of commands that I press then all I need to do to execute those commands after
they're recorded is press a button.
For example:
I'm converting my textbook from PDF documents to Documents by:
down arrow to chapter 20 in my documents,
hit enter,
down arrow (sais I'd like to read the document left to right top to bottom)
enter,
wait 10 seconds,
hit ctrl A,
hit ctrl C,
alt tab twice (to get to a blank document)
hit ctrl V,
hit down arrow then left arrow once,
hit back space 4 times,
hit ctrl shift up arrow,
hit ctrl C,
hit ctrl S,
hit ctrl V,
hit ctrl N,
hit alt tab,
hit alt F4,
hit alt tab,
and down arrow to chapter 21 and repeat.

This is very repetitive and I would love to find a way that it will max take 15
seconds and I just need to hit a button every 15 seconds for the process to
begin again.
Please, any ideas will be greatly welcome!
Thank you,

Brandon Keith (Biggs)

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithcom