Re: Reading the status line

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 07:20:21 -0700

Hi Cal;

Another thing I should have mentioned is along with the status bar being
checked, if you arrow down even further there is a " lists " choice that I
have checked also.  If " details " is checked instead of " lists " using
Insert +Tab & Insert + page down will give you a different message than if "
lists " is checked.  Take care.
Mike