Re: Reading Messages in Outlook when I open it.

  • From: "Mike & Barbara Arcadia" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 06:44:07 -0700

Hi Paul;

I know that you probably have already checked this but, have you looked in
Jaws options, Jaws key + V, to see if " Messages Automatically Read On " is
selected?  Just a thought.  Take care.
Mike
P.S.  Those scripts you sent to me and helped me with about 1 year ago, are
working great!  Thank you so much.