Re: RSS readers that work with Jaws

  • From: "James at work" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 08:43:53 -0500 (EST)

I personally use a web-based reader, called bloglines
(http://www.bloglines.com). Because it's web-based, it works awesomely
with JFW, and from anywhere you can use the computer.

James,
List Admin
On Fri, January 12, 2007 08:33, Dan Beaver wrote:
Hi all,

I have been trying to use a O E add-on call RSS Popper.  While it is
partially accessible it isn't the easiest thing to use.

I am curious if any of you are using any "free" RSS readers that work well
with Jaws.  If so what are they called and where would I find them.

Thanks.

Dan Beaver
IBM Global Business Services Lexington
outside: 1-877-255-5588