Re: RE Adaware and Spybit

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:36:39 -0800

the most current versions.  Not older versions, if that's what you meant.  Only
the current versions are supported by up-to-date databases in order to protect
and defend against spyware.  Earlier versions won't work at all.  I don't
happen to use SpyBot, but I do use AdAware and can tell you that if you install
the scripts available for it (someone else can probably provide the URL from
which to download and install them), you'll be able to navigate AdAware's
interface and controls pretty well.  Very acceptably.

Hope this helps.
, adefend