RE: Quick Time player

  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:12:43 -0400

I think WSM On line is using podcasts now.  Will this player work for
those?  The last time I tried to access an archived program, I just
couldn't do it.  It stopped every two seconds, and wouldn't restart for
10 or 15.  Listening to a two-hour program could have taken two
weeks--with no time out for meals and sleep.

Ted

Ted