Question for Romeo Attache users

  • From: "Mike Mote" <mikemote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 10:56:05 -0600

First off, I know this is off topic, so please e-mail me privately with answers
if you have them.  I've just hooked up my new printer, through USB, sense that
is the only ports I have on my computer.  The brailler prints fine, but
everything is in double spacing.  How do I change this?  It's annoying.  Again,
James, sorry for the off-topic post, but I know folks on here use braille
printers.  Didn't know where else to turn on a Saturday.