Question about audacity multitrack editing

  • From: "Tanja M" <tanja631@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind friends in art" <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 16:49:38 -0400

Hello all,
I've been trying to figure this out for a while with no luck.
I want to be allowed to edit things when more than one track is up on the
screen. However, when I try to move the cursers, it moves them for all the
tracks, and when I apply a change like echo or something, it adds it to all of
the tracks. What if I have two tracks, one voice and one music. How do I edit
the voice track without touching the music track? Any help would greatly be
appreciated!
I use jaws 10, and have the beta audacity. I've looked in the jaws manual for
this stuff, but have had no luck. It just gives directions for simple editing.
Thank you in advance!
I'd be willing to go on skype with someone if you'd like to explain it that
way. My skype name is DisturbTheSerb.
Thanks
Tanja
To see radio dramas I've produced, visit my podcast:
http://www.gcast.com/u/tanja631/main?nr=1&&s=197814570

To hear my voice acting demo, visit:
http://www.box.net/shared/h5obpfm8uu