Re: Question about Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1437

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 10:20:50 -0400

the problem with the first assertion is that if you tab and there is no
address/contacts list as would be the case on my system because I have set
it up that way, there is no joy for you.

On the other hand, there are two universal ways to do this,

If you've opened a new message composition window, you can press alt+t to
bring down the tools menu and tap the lettr ro for recipiants.  You have in
effect provided yourself with the list of addresses in the address book and
some other goodies, tab to the address list and find the address you want to
place in the message.  At this point, you can press enter and tab to ok or
you can tab to say the cc or bcc button and tap that and tab back to the
list and add more addresses or tab to and activate the ok button.

The second method which is already suggested below is to tap alt+b to open
the address book.

Johnnie Apple Seed