Quary on jaws and internet explorer

  • From: "fayaz Pasha" <fayazjpasha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 23:00:01 +0530

Hi friends,
As you may remember , I had posted a problem with jaws 6 a couple of days
ago explaining that it was not working with internet explorer application. I
had presumed that jaws has some problem with internet itself and tryed
solutions along that side.

but after using jaws 7 I discovered that the problem lies mainly with
internet explorer jaws 7 also freezes while internet explorer is on and I'm
having to use firefox. I tryed reinstalling internet explorer but with out
success.

Is it possible that any file of jaws is in conflict with IE 6? if yes what
is the solution? should I reinstal windows all over again?

Looking forward for your response,

With best regards,
Fayaz