Re: Proxy for Microsoft Anti-Spyware?

  • From: "curmudgeon les" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:39:32 -0700

also to check for up dates
before running a scan
open the program
from the desktop by entering on the icon
then route jaws to pc, insert and the minus key
press page up then home
down arrow you will hear file options
left mouse click the slash key
that will open the file menu and
the first option will be check  for updates
press enter
let it run
read it with the jaws routed to pc
left mouse click  the close button
when it has finished
now, close it
go to the system tray
enter on microsoft anty spyware and down arrow to run a anti spyware scan
and press enter
read it  with the jaws cursor
when it is finished
press the pc cursor