Re: Prometric approved

  • From: "Jim Talley" <nrg.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 09:10:32 -0600

Hard to believe  Let me get this strait, you took your exam with a reader
reading you the questions and you answered verbally with out touching a
computer? I have been studying for MOUS certification in Excel, using the
Project Assist tutorials that   are very much hands-on and procedure
oriented. Looks like  I will have to change my approach to the exam
preparation. MEGA THANKS for your input
(DEAN of ADMISSIONS) BO DIDDLEY TECH