RE: Problems with Word 2007 and Jaws 10

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:37:49 -0700

Hi,

It might be due to hardware: either you are touching the touchpad
unintentionally, or if you are pressing wrong navigation keystrokes.

The Undo command is same one as always: CTRL+Z. Also, there are no longer
menus - so called Tabs replaced it.

I heard there is a book about using Word 2007 with JAWS - you might want to
investigate it.

Cheers,

Joseph