Re: Problems with JFW version 7

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:30:37 -0400

I've done so already.
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Katherine Schulz" <katherineschulz6266@xxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 1:25 PM
Subject: Re: Problems with JFW version 7

That is what the man at FS said. I am using 6.0 right now and I just received another version in the mail. The envelope says rent on it. I took the folder out and it doesn't say what they sent anywhere. There is no authorization disc but it's marked in the folder. There is only the program CD, isn't there supposed to be an ILM CD? I think that is what Keith called it.

If so many people on the list are having trouble, why doesn't everyone on the list report the problems?

Katherine
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>