Problems with F.S. and Keys on a Key Disk

  • From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 02:21:46 -0500

Hello List Serve--
I just sent off to Freedom Scientific, along with this list serve a note
regarding what Freedom Scientific (FS) has done to me.  Please read it then
send an E-mail to FS at softwaresupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and let them
know you understand what has transpired and wish to support me...

If you would like to write to me off the list, you can send the E-mail to
betoescobar3@xxxxxxxx  Thanks for all of your support.

Thanks,
Beto Escobar III, LMSW
Please read the E-mail with the Subject Line, "I am **Greatly** disappointed...
 This E-mail even though it is a little long, I really need this list serve's
assistance.  Would anyone who cares for what has transpired send an E-mail to
IF.S. at softwaresupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to inform them you are
supporting me in this matter.