Problems reading the help screen

  • From: kstarrett5@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 14:57:05 +0000

Hi All,
I'm having problems reading the jfw help screen. I can access the tree view of
topics and read them without a problem but after selecting a topic, opening it
and pressing f6 I can't read a thing. Using the jaws cursor I can tell that the
information is present on the screen but if I press insert and the letter f jfw
says "no font." I've never seen this problem before and wonder if I'm just
missing something.

I'm using jfw version 5.00.844 with eloquence as my synthesizer on a windows
200 system.

Any help appreciated.

Best,
Kimberly Starrett