RE: Problem with yahoo messengers 7.5 for jaws 8.0

  • From: "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:48:02 -0700

Like I keep telling you people jaws 8 is not compatible with yahoo 7.5

This is old software and there for does not work.  You need to be using the
latest version of yahoo messenger as described in the jaws help file on this
subject.

Once you get it installed start looking threw the menu system. It has very
good keyboard access.  Note you can also get a windows live   messenger
account and talk to yahoo users with it also. Hth

Jim Grimsby Jr.

skype: Jim.grimsby

I say what I mean! I mean what I say!