Re: Problem with jaws 4.50 whenever my system is started.

  • From: "Badih Zeinoun" <badihz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 17:14:38 +0300

Good afternoon for you all listers from Lebanon!

On Thursday, April 29, 2004 9:24 PM Steve wrote saying:
> Badih,
>
> This is a bug in JFW 4.50 and Win XP.
Well Steve it seems that this is a bug of all windows operating systems
which this jaws version works under as I'm using windows 98 pure English
second edition.
Go to the FS site, download 4.51.138
> and it should resolve itself.
Well I was advised also on other lists to do that.  In fact my brother
George who lives in Sweden downloaded it and burnt it on a CD and sent it to
me via post.  I'm waiting for it now to install and use.

> Take my advice, I don't use it anyway:
Will do sure when the CD arrives thanks for your advice.
> Steve
Best regards,

Badih Zeinoun