RE: Problem with Word 2007

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 21:19:36 -0700

It is Word 2003 and JAWS 10 I have had some real lock up problems with.
I am now running JAWS 9 and do not seem to have these problems.
When I am going to go to the web I switch to JAWS 10 because it is much
better.
It is JAWS 10 who locks up and wants to send an error report so I am pretty
sure JAWS 10 is a major part of the problem.
Cy, The Anasazi...