Problem with Peapod.com

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 19:49:46 -0400

Hi All,

    I spoke with the gentleman at peapod.com who supposedly knows the
most about screen review programs about my failure to receive advanced
warning that I must end my shopping trip so they could conduct system
maintenance whereas I was only getting the 000 minutes message.

    He said there is supposed to be a ten minute warning message which
I've never gotten.  I explained that I had allow pop ups enabled and
was running JAWS 6.0 and 6.2.

    He said that the warning message appears as only a small pop up
window and suggested that other running programs or peapod windows
might be blocking the earlier 10 minute warning.  He also said that
there's supposed to be a close window link or button for this window
and that it should be closed.  I don't remember seeing one, but I'll
try to check the next time I get the message.

    He asked me to speak to him if I get the 000 minutes message when
he's on duty.  It's only during the day, but he seems willing to
listen to the problem and find a solution.

    I also brought up the complaint several list members have
mentioned of having to go backwards to add items to the shopping cart.
He said it's a known problem and that he would recommend that some way
be found for us to add items the way sighted people do for the next
version.

Margaret
iluvtoread@xxxxxxx