Re: Problem With JAWS 9 and Internet Explorer 7

  • From: "Marvella Fresquez" <marvella53@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 17:16:42 -0600

Sorry it's taken me a while to get back on this. The info requested is as follows:

The video card is VIA/S3G unichrome igp 32mb
I'm running Windows XP Home Edition
The speech is Eloquence

Often when I load Internet Explorer 7 I lose speech. I've got JAWS 9. I didn't have this problem with prior versions. Is this a known problem with JAWS 9?

Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Midence" <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>