Problem Solved! Was Navigation Bar in Firefox

  • From: "Kim Loftis" <kll2277@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 08:00:50 -0400

Hi All,

First of all, a big thanks to Sue B for so kindly writing me off list with
suggestions... thanks, Sue!  You taught me a handy trick today!

LOL  Technology's funny.  Out of sheer frustration, and without knowing what
else to try, I hit F11 to see if that did anything.  And voila, problems
completely solved.  If it had somehow gotten minimized, I can't imagine why it
would have caused those issues, but nevertheless, the "full screen" command
fixed it.  LOL  I'll remember that for if this ever happens again.

Thanks anyway, everyone.  I hope this might help someone else.

Warmest,
Kim