Re: Printing an envelope

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 07:40:42 -0300

Good morning Chris,

Can you please let us know what program you are using to print the envelopes?

There should be an option to select the envelope size.

Thanks,
Everett

Zufelt Technology Services - Accessibility Consulting and Web Development
http://zufelt.ca/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Baldridge" <chris20b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>