Printer not working-jaws issue?

  • From: "David Brown" <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"blindtech" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 09:02:37 +0100

Hi,

Sorry for the cross post.

I installed Jaws 65 from disk onto a machine running 98se. I realised that
it had a virus on it and fixed that. However after I had installed Jaws the
printer wouldn't print? It recognises the printer and you can even do a
print maintenance but it just doesn't print? Re-installed drivers several
times. Can Jaws effect these drivers in some circumstances? Any other
suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dave