Power selling on ebay

  • From: "Watson, Cynthia" <cwatson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 15:56:51 -0400

I am trying to gather information about software that is jaws friendly
for power selling on ebay.  Is there anyone who is using the ebay
listing page to sell, Turbo Lister software for selling, and Hammertap
or Terapeak for researching marketability of products on ebay.

If you are using any of the software above successfully with jaws, I
would really benefit from learning details like versions, etc that you
are using.

I appreciate any information I can get about accessibility with ebay
selling.

Thank you,

Cindy