Portable Jaws

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 07:24:39 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zaheer Sheikh" <cybergeek2020@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 12:29 AM
Subject: Re: Installing Jaws on a Thumb Drive

Hey Golden,

Try following to install Jaws in the thumb drive.

1. Connect your USB thumb drive to your computer.

2. Download and install thumb drive executable files to your thumb drive.
ftp://ftp.freedomscientific.com/users/hj/private/WebFiles/JAWS/J10.0.512_Portable.exe

3. Download the video intercept executable to your thumb drive.
ftp://ftp.freedomscientific.com/users/hj/private/WebFiles/Tools/FSVideoIntercept.exe

4. Unplug the USB thumb drive, plug it into your friend's computer,
and then follow the prompts.

Hope this helps.

Zaheer Sheikh

http://www.jfwcc.co.cc

On 2/21/09, Chris Jenkins <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello.
>

> Remember if you do not have a USB dongle for authorization Jaws for
> Windows
> will only run in 40 minute demo mode. If you plan to use Jaws for Windows
> for longer than 40 minutes you may want to acquire a USB dongle for
> authorization. If you do this remember you will need 2 USB ports one of
> them
> for the dongle and the other one for the thumb drive.
>

> I hope this helps.

Alternative archives located at:

Alternative archives located at: