Re: Playing DVDs

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 13:26:09 +0000

Hi, Intervideo WinDVD works nicely with JAWS. You'll have to pay for it though, but I believe you can download a demo free of charge. Hope that helps.

At 16:27 22/12/2007, you wrote:
Hi,

What software works best with JAWS for playing DVDs? I want to easily use many features, from pause and play, fast forward and rewind, to being able to select which part of the DVD I want to play. Is there something that will do this well?

Thanks,

Lora