Re: Place Marker's!

  • From: "Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 00:55:31 +0200

Hi Thomas,
when you create more than one placemarkers, you can come back to this web and
press the letter k to jump from one to another.
You can also press: alt+shift+k and you are on a list, so arrow up/down and
select the one you wish and press enter.
It is correct that sometimes the place marker is not located more exactly in
the place when you had created it and you should have to find it by arrowing
up/down.
If you have more questions, don't hesitate and I'll try to help.

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano-Tuner
motia@xxxxxxx