RE: Personal Fire and OE

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:51:14 -0400

To get your emails to read automatically while in outlook hold down the jaws
key and press the letter V

Verbosity options will open for outlook.  Arrow down through the list until
you come to automatically read email messages.  If it is off hit the space
bar once to turn it on.

You can also turn reading message headers on or off here to..  Arrow back up
a couple of time and hit the space bar on how you want it handled.

When done tab until you come to the close button and press enter on it.
Changes should now be saved.

Robert

To find me you can do the following.

Skype id:  rawest24