PPS with Jaws 5.10

  • From: "Andrew Diaz Russell" <a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 14:48:30 -0000

Dear list:

Some time ago I was given some instructions to modify some existing Powr point
presentations so that I could translate the text in the various objects.

I was informed about the objects, slide panes order and F2, F5 and F6 functions
but it can't get it to work. I open the PPS in slide mode and cannot move from
slide to slide with page up or down and I cannot do anything with the tab to
reach objects. Jaws only reads "no selection".

These pps have images but I can read the text when in show slide mode so the
text is digital. Jaws is able to read it but I cannot get it to change it.

I tried opening the presentation directly, from Power point and tried all your
keystrokes plus played with others to see if I could get it to do anything else
other than show but I cannot.

Please, if anybody knows what i am doing wrong, please write to me at
a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx if it is off-list subjects...

Thank you once again. Together we shall dominate this application.

Andrew.