PC cursor possibly losing focus in Firefox

  • From: "Gene" <gwilson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:06:15 -0700

Has anyone using Firefox experienced the following?

The PC cursor stops working but the JAWS cursor continues.  When using the
PC cursor, the reading keys do not function.  The "say line" says "blank".
The JAWS cursor will read the text and move around the screen.  However,
when I try routing the JAWS cursor to the PC cursor, I hear the Windows
sound that is produced when JAWS comes to the end of a document under the
"say all" function.  When I check the text under the JAWS cursor, it hasn't
moved at all.

I hope the above is understandable.  Any comments would be welcome.

Thanks,