RE: Outlook hijacks me

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 22:55:02 -0500

So, if I understand correctly, if a link is in the middle of an E-mail, it's
normal for it to automatically take me to the Web site when my JAWS PC
cursor reads it?  I don't press enter on it or anything.  It just takes me
directly to whatever site it is all by itself.  Not cool.

Chris Feist - The one and only!

From: "Chris Feist"<ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>

In Outlook 2003, when I open an E-mail and scroll down and come across a
link, it automatically takes me to that Web site.  It only does this when
the link is http://www etc.  This doesn't happen in my version of Outlook
XP.  Is this normal or is there a setting I'm missing to disable the
automatic function?  Thanks.

Chris Feist - The one and only!