Re: Outlook express prob

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 09:24:30 -0700

You hav    e two     seperate email boxes with your one isp account?  Or two
inboxes on one email account?  Or is it two seperate accounts with one or more
inboxes?  I'm not sure what the problem is because I don't understand it and I'd
need further description.  Might be more appropriate for your isp.