RE: Outlook and office 2010.

  • From: "DonnaMiller&LeaderDogCarman" <dmiller64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 01:32:59 -0500

I'm using JAWS 12 with Office 2010 and am having no real issues. The only
thing I've noticed is when I delete an email in the list, I have to give it
the read command to read who the next email is from.

That's all I've really noticed.

Remember, cars aren't the only things recalled by their maker!

Donna Miller And Leader Dog Carman