Outlook Express folder display corfluffle

  • From: "Dennis Kicz" <puffnstuff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 14:34:30 -0500

Good day everyone:

I am currently using Windows XP Home edition with JAWS version 5.1. I am
stumped as to why when I go through the folders in my Outlook Express mail
program I have 14 folders in total, yet when I look at the Outlook Express
folder account in my "Documents and settings" folder there are 32 .dbx files
and thus, folders in total. I realize that not all of the 32 folders found
under my "Documents and Settings" folder will show up when I open my Outlook
Express mail program and view the folders that way but there are certain
folders that I had created previously that no longer are displayed this way.
Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Later gator,
Dennis