Re: Outlook Express backup wizard

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:07:03 -0500

Hello Tracy.

Yes. I use the program, purchased recently, in fact. Although the program
functions well, oddly enough, many of the responses that should be spoken are
not. They are, however, accessible with the Jaws cursor, a bother since there
are lots of sequential steps to move through before backing up or restoring
files. Also, there are a couple of unexpected things that one is asked to do,
not difficult but, nonetheless, unanticipated. Once used to the program and
aware of prompts, or, as I have done, if you know how to script, the program is
a good one.

All the best,

Jerry