Re: Outlook 2000, can't insert link

  • From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW Discussion List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 16:30:22 -0800

Hi,
Just a follow up here. When composing an email in outlook or outlook express
when a link is pasted in the email it will not show up or state it is a
link. But if you check it when you are done in your sent items folder it
should show up or state it is a link.

This drove me batty the first time I used it until someone explained it to
me.

HTH

Rich