Re: OutLook Express Question

  • From: "curmudgeon les" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 05:46:01 -0700

open tools then options

alt t, then the letter o

on the general page uncheck the box to send and recieve,

then tab to apply or press alt, a,

then tab to ok,

second, cause i have slow mo motion modem

when I first open o e,

control m, to send and receive

it takes a little longer but then I know all messages are there, and ready
to read,

then alt f, for file

then the letter f, for folder  sub menu,

then the letter f again,  to compact all folders

that way when I open a email, it pretty much starts reading as soon as I
open it.