Re: Out Look Express & Ghost Messages

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 05:29:13 -0800

try
after opening up outlook express
control m for send and receive
and see what happens

----- Original Message -----
From: Dreamer
To: "Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 9:55 AM
Subject: Out Look Express & Ghost Messages

Hi Friends,
  When I open up my Out Look Express Program I have it checked to go directly
to my Inbox and when it opens up I have just one message in my Inbox, however
if I do a control Y and arrow down through the Inbox, Out, Sent, deleted and
drafts folders. After each folder it has a number such as 0 - 1. The first
being the number of unread messages and the second the total number of
messages. However, right now when I open Out Look Jaws reads that I have one
message and doesn't have unread before it and yet when I do a control y command
and arrow down the Inbox says that I have three unread messages and five total
messages. I have had some sighted friends look and all they see is one read
message. Can someone tell me how to get rid of the ghost messages from the
inbox located in the folder treeview. Thanks for any help you may be able to
give.
  Brian