Openbook7 receiving faxes question

  • From: "Hank & Patty" <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 14:01:14 -0400

Hello,

Sorry that I am a bit off topic, but I don't know how to get ahold of the
Openbook users mailing list for this question I have about receiving faxes with
hand writing on them with Openbook7.  From time to time, I need to be able to
receive faxes that have hand writing on them that I can save as an image file
that I can print as an exact copy later.  I am really hoping someone can please
help me to tell me how I can receive faxes that have hand writing on them with
Openbook7, then after receiving it, can save it as
an image file with Openbook7 to print later.

If someone can please help me with this needed figuring out question I have
about receiving faxes that have hand writing on them using Openbook7, I would
be very much appreciative.  Thanks muchly in advance for any help with this.

Kindest regards,

Hank Merchant Jr.