RE: Office Communicator

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 11:32:46 -0400

Hi Eric,  I have had multiple conversations.  You need to tab to the
history window.  Here you can scroll up and down through the
conversation.  It can take a bit of time but what I have found by
monitoring the status line is that the waiting seems to be the other
person typing.  The status will say something like "Tom is typing a
message".  I use the jaws cursor to check the status line.  You need to
maximize the window so that the jaws cursor stays in the communicator
window otherwise as you explained that you kept going outside the
communicator window.

Regards

Tom Bissett
BMO Financial Group