Off topic

  • From: "Peter M. Feysa" <pmfmcse2001@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 19:21:44 -0600

Hello.
I apologize for getting off topic, but I also belong to the JFW list, and I had
asked them if they know of an email list that deals with HTML.  They didn't
know so I am asking you good people.  Does anyone know of one.  I went to the
blind programming site and looked at the other email list but didn't see one.
There has to be one out there somewhere.  Thank you.
I read your list all the time and you folks are great.  I have learned a lot
just reading the email that comes through the list.  Please keep up the great
work.

Peter Michael Feysa
MCSE, MCP, A+ CompTIA, CIW
Access Technology Consultant