Re: OT/accessible programs

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:18:31 -0500

yeah, we've seen this posted on this and other lists. I'm not sure if it really is one or not, but the fact that it pops up something should at least be a reason to be careful.

At 02:53 PM 9/9/2005, you wrote:

Hello list.  I am sending this for your information.

The accessible programs web site has a trojan horse. I got warned by nod32 when I went to the site. Beware of this and I hope your virus programs warn you as mine did if you attempt to access the site.