Re: OE address book revisited

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 03:21:43 -0700

Hello Terri
When you are in your address book press alt plus F for File then press enter
on "New" and type in the First Name tab twice to last name and type that,
then tab to email address and type that in, then I tab to OKAY and press
enter and the address is now in your OE address book.  Repeat this for as
many names and email addresses as you need.
Dick