Re: OE Block Senders List

  • From: "Adam Daou" <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 19:09:44 -0500

Hi Boris,
Have you tried to block another sender? You can block my email address for
instance, close Outlook, and check again your blocked list. If I'm still
there,  unblock me by selecting my address and tabbing to Remove button and
hitting Enter. I have tried to reconstruct your situation (OE 6, XP, J 5.1)
but in vain. So, assuming all your steps are Ok, there's still what Outlook
Help might say: "Blocking a sender applies to standard POP e-mail only. It
does not apply to HTTP e-mail or IMAP messages." We really need to clarify
this problem.
Take care.
Adam