Re: O.E

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 13:39:59 -0500

OPEN ADDRESS BOOK WITH CTRL+SHIFT+B, OPEN GROUP PROPERTIES WITH CTRL+G THIS
WILL ALLOW YOU TO SET UP A NEW GROUP.  YOU GIVE YOUR GROUP A NAME AND THEN
TAB TO THE SELECT MEMBERS BUTTON CLICK SPACE, TAB THROUGH TILL YOU FIND YOUR
ADDRESS LIST, ARROW TO EACH ADDRESS YOU WANT TO SELECT, TAB TO SELECT BUTTON
AND PRESS SPACE.  dO THE SELECTION TILL YOU ARE FINISHED.  YOU CAN CHECK
YOUR PROGRESS BY LOOKING AT THE LIST AFTER THE SELECT BUTTON AS IT GROWS.
CLICK OK, AND CLICK OK AGAIN AND YOU ARE DONE

Sorry for the all caps, my caps lock was on.

Johnnie Apple Seed