Re: Norton ghost 2003

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 17:47:55 -0500

Hi,
In  light of the problems which I  am still working on  vis a vis SBC--and
Ithank every onewho wrote me--I am wondering about the reliability of  using
ghost versus system restore to fix problems.
SBC today continued to deny me technical support  yet they wanted me to sign
up  fora more  expensive modem costing $11 more per month with no
guarantees.
It  appears  difficult to reach Level 2 supportp ersonnel there.
With the extensive times pent to set up these programs  including JAWS, this
threat is very helpful.

I am very  interested in the "ghost" thread.