Re: Norton Website

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 17:29:44 -0800

Suggest you call them on the phone. I don't use Norton products any longer
since their Antivirus since it was horrible with JAWS and really slowed down my
computer. When I was using it I upgraded by calling them directly.

I'm sure they'll be happy to take your money. BTW How well does Norton Ghost
work with JAWS (even if the upgrade site doesn't)?

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Jose, California