Re: Norton Speed disk and Jaws

  • From: Evelyn Weckerly <weckerly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 20:06:08 -0400

Hi, Marie,

I have systemworks 2002 on this PC. When I run one-button checkup and there
is a defrag error, I just let the fix command do its thing. It will run
Speed Disk in this case. It says it will disable Task Scheduler and enable
it when finished. I don't take Jaws out while that is running. It certainly
is much faster than MS Defragmenter.

Evelyn

PS: MS Degragmenter is nothing but old Norton anyway.